Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bug on my Blog

I've encountered problems posting new entries on my original blog since two yesterday. Tried several measures to overcome it, including visiting www.bloggerstatusforreal.blogspot.com which gives pretty comprehensive solutions. It seems there are many out there who are encountering the same problem - you can log on but you can't post.

In any case, rather than sit around and wait for things to get back to normal, and in response to a fear that I may encounter the same problem when in China/Tibet (can't possibly sit around and wait for things to get better!) - I've decided to create a mirror site.

www.journeytosource2.blogspot.com

I'll be updating my primary blog (when it's up), and then cut and paste onto the mirror blog, and if I still encounter the same posting problem, I'll update the mirror site and then cut-and-paste over to the primary site when it's up. So if you don't see any new postings on journeytosource, do check out journeytosource2... and if there are no new postings on either, it just means I can't find an internet connection!

No comments: