Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm back from the Source!

After so many days of silence, I'm finally back in front of an internet computer! And I've been to the source. I've got so many gigabytes of pictures to share but I can't upload it on this terminal. And the space bar is not working. Will figure a way to get the pictures online soon. And make time to catch up on the entries. Thanks for the many prayers for my safety, posted comments and emails. I'm having an adventure of a lifetime!

I guess I'll just leave you with some words to give you an idea of what the last few days were about!

Here goes:

Long drive. Hot Pot. Yaks. Eagle. Ferrets. Wild stallions. Vast grassland. Snow. Hail stones. Winding roads. Snow capped mountains. Frozen rivers. Rocks. Bananas. Acute Mountain Sickness. Hot water. Confusion! "Do you know where the source is?" Fox. Wolf. Nomads. Monks. Motorbicycles. Cold. Prayer Flags. Pee by the road. No toilet. Fish swimming upstream. Farm stay. More yaks. Vulture. Stupa. Trek. Mud. Dirt track. Which way? Buns. Yak Tea. Heavenly views. Lakes. Streams. Mekong. Or Dza Chu. Or Lang Cang Jiang.

Tashi Chil. The spiritual source.

No comments: